Rodopi 5.4 Service Pack 4: New Features and Fixes
- Late payment fee applied per invoice, not per customer having balance due.
- It also enables the late fee amount:
- to be a percentage of the amount due
- to be a different amount for regular and corporate customers
- Introduces separate credit card holder name and address and updates PirinXR to work
with the new credit card information.
- Improves Rodopi services
New Add-On modules available for Rodopi 5.4 SP4
- Aradial integration
- iPass integration
- NextNet 4.2 integration
- Motorola Canopy integration
- Ensim WEBppliance Pro 4.0 for Windows integration
- Cisco BACC
- Event scripts cannot send HTTPS requests to SSL ports different from 443. After
applying this fix for every URL having HTTPS scheme (https:// prefix) a HTTPS request
will be sent.
- Token is replaced with incorrect ObjectValue in the Event Script.
- When transactions are generated from the invoiced transaction group, they appear in
the invoice list, but they do not send out an email.
- SQL Server error: Invalid object name 'tmpTimeZoneUnitsUsed'
- Incorrect date conversion on systems with mdy date format.
- VoIP report incorrect for prepaid cards.
- Set an appropriate Radius Templates to the sample Service Plans.
- An option added for Normalize Phone to be enabled or disabled.
- The GlobalConfig table is missing in the AbacPay database. As a result
Payment Modules configuration fails with a SQL error.
- Daily Billing Job, Rodopi applies the Mail Invoice/Statement Fee a day
after the customers billing date which results in Rodopi applying two CC
transactions: one for the amount without the Statement Fee, and another one
for the Statement Fee only.
- When the date format is d/m/y (e.g. Australian language settings),
attempts to close or upgrade plans result in the 'A system error occurred'
- M&M Reports by PlanInfo, Sales Person etc. With Opened plans incorrect.
Related to the new Plan Status 104 (Opened).
- "IDispatch error #3159" when downloading licenses.
- Apply correct transaction after releasing of Plan.
- Improper counting of sales under M&M Reports/Sales Person/Opened report
- Improper working of CC Refund restrictions
- Deactivates Rodopi Roaming Club system.